RPO Recruiter (IT projets)
Aarenson Consulting Személyzeti Tanácsadó
RPO RECRUITER (IT PROJECTS)
Our Partner is a versatile and tech-minded recruitment agency with more than 18 years of experience in the Hungarian labor market. They incorporate traditional core values with a modern approach when designing theirs services. They offer professional and flexible solutions in the form of salary surveys, RPO, employer branding, executive search and many more.
As result of the growing demand for RPO services, they are now expanding their team with a new IT Recruiter colleague. They look to hire people who bring bright ideas, innovative approach and a smiling face to our company.
Are you familiar with the following technologies: Java, C#, C++? Would you also like to learn more about AI, Big data and Machine learning?
Do you speak IT & HR, too? Can you deal with both people & processes?
Then this position is waiting just for you. :)
Join their youthful team in the heart of Budapest to be part of recruitment projects both high profile and awesome! You will have the opportunity to work on positions that require knowledge of cutting-edge technologies while having the support of a company that is passionate and knowledgeable about the latest tech trends.
Their RPO Recruiters typically work at our client’s location, as an integrated part of their HR team. They work closely with our Researcher team who are responsible for sourcing candidates.
A recruiter, a typical day might include the following
- Manage recruitment processes based on the requirements of a new vacancy
- Use your magic skills and all recruiting channels to identify and recruit the perfect candidates
- Participate in interviews with Line Managers
- Build strong relationship with Hiring Managers
- Maintain candidate database and related administration
- Manage offers and negotiations
- Work closely together with recruitment agency
- Improve recruitment and selection tools and processes
- Provide different reports to senior management on recruitment progress and best practices on market
- Attend a Job Fair & represent the client company
This job might be for you if
- You have previous experience in recruitment and you know how to manage end-to-end processes
- You have some level of technical knowledge in the IT field
- Your communication and writing skills are effective and clear both in Hungarian and English
- You are practical and cool under pressure
- You are motivated and want to make a difference
- Humán erőforrás
Utoljára aktualizálva : 2019-01-16 09:33:52