Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer
Our globally American based partner company who provides telecommunications and customer-service software solutions to their partners is looking for technical support engineers in the Customer Engagement Solutions Support Team. Provides high class customer support on product suites such as: Workforce Optimization – Recording, Workforce Management, Desktop and Process Analytics Voice of the Customer – Speech Analytics, Enterprise Feedback Manager.
Pozíció azonosító: B104TSE
Szükséges nyelvtudás: Angol - felsőfok, Angol - középfok
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction through prompt, professional and knowledgeable assistance, Technical Support to our Customers and Partners
- Deliver Use the internal Incident Management System (IMS) to track Service Request activity, providing detailed updates to Customers on all service requests assigned to you.
- Effective and efficient problem-solving skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Carry out proactive monitoring of all service requests assigned to you with appropriate action taken to expedite closure.
- Liaise closely with the Tier 3 Development Teams to identify product defects.
- Research and investigate Root Cause Analysis on repeat issues and escalations
- Troubleshoot customers’ issues by being able to recreate in support lab environments and by diagnosing potentially complex issues & effectively communicate solutions to customers, and liaising with Product Development to identify product defects
- Carry out all duties in accordance to company policy and quality assurance processes
- Contribute with new ideas and theories to assist colleagues in brainstorming sessions for support cases
- Experience of working within customer technical support or within a previous customer facing role.
- IT related degree
- Experience supporting applications or infrastructure to enterprise customers, government agencies, IT professionals and partners
- Fluent English knowledge both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Microsoft SQL Server: Transact-SQL and SQL Administration
- Knowledge of office software programs, e.g. Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with debugging tools/techniques
- Experience of troubleshooting and resolving issues in an application support role
- Experience of supporting external customers
- Ambitious, motivated, eager to learn and demonstrate humility and ability to add value
- Experience of TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, WMI, Single Sign On
- Experience of WebLogic, or alternative application servers – Jboss, Websphere
- Experience of virtualization – VMWare vSphere, Citrix
- Experience of programming and debugging
- Familiar with WebEx or equivalent
- Familiar with Fiddler / Wire shark debug tools
- Additional language skills desirable – French, Spanish or German
- Elektronika / Telekommunikáció
Utoljára aktualizálva : 2018-12-06 18:02:02