JOB Személyzeti Tanácsadó Kft.
We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Interpreting datasets with various metrics for optimum preprocessing and feature selection.
- Implementation, optimization and comparison of classification methods.
- Implement on-demand custom analysis of given datasets.
- Identification, harmonization and prioritization of measurements in order to support management decisions
- Creates and supports overarching data models, concepts and procedures, aligns them with the professional and economic requirements.
- Construction, documentation, maintenance of commercial models in Excel, Access and similar data tools.
- Design & implement reporting packs to aid decision making and provide business insight
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- General understanding and interest in data collection, integration and data anatylics
- Outstanding data analysis skills with proficiency in Excel; able to understand the meaning of complex data and identify data issues and able to recommend and communicate remedial actions
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases, SQL and statistics knowledge. Proficiency in SQL queries, ability to write analytical queries in SQL
- Knowledge of an analysis tool such as R (coding skills)
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot tables and charts). Advanced knowledge of MS-Excel and macro programming
- Proven ability to analyse large amounts of unstructured data quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of data visualization tools
- Experience in BigQuery
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to the following. You can read our data protection regulation here: karrier.job.hu/adatvedelmi-nyilatkozat
Utoljára aktualizálva : 2018-11-17 18:02:02