International marketing coordinator
Assessment Systems Hungary Kft.
We are currently looking for an:
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
to join our international marketing team.
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO OUR SUCCESS?
Content – we need your creativity, persuasiveness and writing skills to:
- Coordinate the content development process internationally (blog posts, downloadable content, emails, social media content, videos, landing pages, newsletters)
- Create, copywrite, and co-edit content, create videos yourself
- Create visual materials in Photoshop / Illustrator
Website – you will use your website editing skills to keep our website great by:
- Uploading and keeping content up-to-date on our websites, managing CMS
- Working on website SEO improvement
Social media – you understand how to attain great reach by:
- Social media copywriting and posting
- Using social media tools to attain more followers and engagement
- Engaging with the audience and potential customers
Team – your sociability, collaborative and diligent nature will help:
- Coordinate and support the work of other members of the international marketing team
- Lead and/or participate in the international marketing projects and tasks
- Work wither teams to help them with marketing-related tasks
- Participating in improving marketing measurement
- Monitoring digital marketing trends
- Participating in event marketing campaigns
IDEALLY YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Marketing or Social sciences
- 2-4 years of marketing experience in B2B, preferably consulting
- Ability to coordinate the content creation process internationally
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- A drive towards learning about new methods and techniques
- Familiar with digital marketing tools
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Hungarian (Polish language knowledge is an advantage)
- Good understanding of inbound marketing
- Strong customer focus
- Creativity and accuracy, ability to focus on details
- Exceptional organization skills
- Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge is an advantage
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will have enthusiastic and helpful co-workers and a talented international team
- You will meet a wide diversity of people and cultures
- You will get a competitive salary package
- You will have plenty of opportunities for professional growth, training and networking
If you are interested in this offer, please send a cover letter stating your motivation and your CV in English and Hungarian until 24th October, 2018!
Assessment Systems Group is a leading provider of services to the HR community. We are an international company, established in 2001. Our core business is assessment and testing services, training and HR consulting. We are a major partner of one of the world's biggest and most respected provider of psychometric testing. Our clients come from major multi-national corporations, from sectors such as Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, IT and Consumer Goods. We have currently 9 offices in CEE and together with our partners we serve clients in over 40 countries in Europe, the Middle East, South-East Asia, and America.
- Marketing / Reklám / Média / PR
Utoljára aktualizálva : 2018-10-24 09:03:15