Front-end Developer INTS/21/21
INT-Solution Üzleti Tanácsadó Kft.
Our partner is seeking a
for its office in Debrecen. The new colleague will be primarily responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and support of our partner’s core applications.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Design and perform web based development using agile methodologies, including unit testing, code reviews, continuous delivery, etc., along with leveraging a variety of technologies to implement projects, such as AngularJS, React, NodeJS etc. In addition, code must be designed to scale and follow best security practices
- Learn core business processes, follow best software engineering practices and code craftsmanship from team leaders, perform code reviews
- Make bug fixes for issues found in production and minor enhancements to existing applications
- Monitoring production releases and reacting
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
- 2+ years experience in software development.
- Core competency in general programming, logic, problem solving, data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Experience in AngularJS, React, NodeJS and HTML5
- Knowledge of SPAs
- Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with micro-services architectures, distributed systems and RESTful APIs
- Ability and willing to learn core business processes
- Intermediate communication skills in English
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs
- Medical benefits
- Travel insurance with global coverage
- Rich benefits package
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on the "Jelentkezés" button for registration.
- IT / Informatika
Utoljára aktualizálva : 2018-06-13 09:29:52