Senior Software Engineer INTS/21/23
INT-Solution Üzleti Tanácsadó Kft.
Our partner is seeking a
Senior Software Engineer
for its office in Debrecen. The new colleague will be primarily responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and support of our partner’s core applications.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Design and perform web based development using agile methodologies, including unit testing, code reviews, continuous delivery, etc., along with leveraging a variety of technologies to implement projects, such as Java, Groovy, NoSQL, SQL etc. In addition, code must be designed to scale and follow best security practices
- Learn core business processes, follow best software engineering practices and code craftsmanship from architects, mentor these best practices to software engineers, perform code reviews, and continually look to improve our software development lifecycle
- Make bug fixes for issues found in production and minor enhancements to existing applications
- Help monitor production releases and react quickly to any issue along with developing appropriate production monitors for applications
Their ideal candidate has the following competences:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
- 5+ years experience in software development.
- Core competency in general programming, logic, problem solving, data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Experience working with both relational databases (MS-SQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with micro-services architectures, distributed systems and RESTful APIs
- Experience with High-Density Memory Store and Caching (HazelCast)
- Strong object oriented design skills with Java
- Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
- Team player capable of working independently while mentoring and assisting other team members
- Demonstrate cross-functional knowledge and ability to thrive in a highly complex, fast paced, lean, and agile environment.
- Ability and willing to learn core business processes
- Strong communication skills in English
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs
- Medical benefits
- Travel insurance with global coverage
- Rich benefits package
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on the "Jelentkezés" button for registration.
- IT / Informatika
Utoljára aktualizálva : 2018-06-13 09:31:06