Nu Skin Enterprises Magyarország Kft.
Post Code: 1123
Are you a web expert who likes to optimize our websites so they are appealing, clear and efficient? Can you send out clever newsletters, attractive promotions, nice event invitations, etc.? Then you might be the new Web & Email Specialist we are looking for!
As a Web/Email Specialist you will be responsible to maintain and update the regional Nu Skin websites assigned to you. It is your role to ensure our various websites are clear, correct and appealing to the eye. In your role, you will also be responsible for the coordination and implementation of mailing requests for your markets (campaigns, newsletters, new product launches, promotions, events).
One of the key success criteria in this role is focused on testing: Quality Assurance testing on the one hand and ad hoc testing on the other.
In your role, you will also extract analytics from our websites and other online channels to drive further growth by analyzing data and share both data and recommendations with the User Experience Team.
- We aim for High-quality, consistent and appealing local websites containing correct, complete and accurate information to facilitate easy and user-friendly access for our customers and distributors
- Qualitative mailing in content and format
- Quality assurance and ad hoc testing reports
- Analytics from websites and other online channels to drive traffic to the website and increase user engagement
- Active member of the virtual team
Must Have Requirements
- A first experience of 3 years in a related position
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Solid computer skills i.e. MS Office and Adobe CS
- Fluency in English - Knowledge of any additional language(s) is a plus
- Knowledge of web tools, web analytics and reporting
Nice To Have Requirements
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Solid interest in new technologies
- Flexibility, proactivity and focus on results
- Ability to function in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and eye for detail
- Ability to focus on internal and external client satisfaction
At Nu Skin we offer an international working environment and a dynamic and committed team with great colleagues. We focus on developing and maintaining a positive working environment with social activities and employee benefits.
Minimum Required Education
Field of education
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs)
Required Experience in years
- 2 to 4
- IT / Informatika
- XII. kerület
Utoljára aktualizálva : 2018-05-02 10:17:52