Jabil Circuit Magyarország Kft.
Tiszaújváros – Hungary
Takes part in large and/or complex engineering projects from initiation through to completion. Supports project planning, NPI build preparations and NPI builds progress reporting, people management and troubleshooting for engineering projects. Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Takes part in the implementation of complex and/or large engineering projects, understanding and driving regulatory and compliance
- Participates and may lead product or manufacturing development meetings, making recommendations for change. In conjunction with project, implements best practices for equipment/manufacturing layout, process flow and Work Instructions for maximum efficiency and cycle
- Takes part in PFMEA preparation time optimization.
- Takes part complex projects relating to new technical developments and processes.
- Provides engineered solutions to complex equipment problems
- Delivers quotes for projects including new equipment costs, labor, maintenance costs, etc.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization utilizing proactive methodologies and trend analysis.
- Assess the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the teams.
- During project implementation, leads the preparation, monitoring and evaluation of equipment set-ups, manufacturing layout, and process changes and/or corrective actions.
- Assesses manufacturing and engineering capabilities; identifying and suggesting solutions for any immediate need or enhancements.
- Provide ongoing direction and training on process development, root cause analysis and systematic problem solving.
- Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline required
- Minimum 3 years work-related experience required in engineering or project management related discipline or combination, or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience Hungarian and English language proficiency
- Hungarian and English language proficiency
Work location: Tiszaújváros
- Gyártás / Termelés
Utoljára aktualizálva : 2018-10-24 18:02:58