Our client a multinational company is looking for a new collageue as
The role of business analyst for our client's Project Management Center of Excellence, will work directly under the Global Performance Leader and support the performance and systems programs. The person is expected to help in operationalizing the HPM Global Balanced Scorecard and creating other performance analysis or reports for the HPM Organization.
In addition, the candidate will need to support any ad-hoc salesforce users requests which could include creating reports and dashboards in salesforce or submitting admin support cases.
Essential responsibilities include
- Operationalize balanced scorecard for Global operation
- Collaborate with the process and operation leaders across ITO, OTR, modality and Services to ensure alignment and drive metrics transparency
- Creating dashboards and reports to support the business needs ( Spotfire, SFDC)
- Supporting users in Salesforce requests
- Setting up processes and workflows to check and maintain data integrity and cleanliness
- Bachelor degree or above
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to details, Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce and/or Spotfire is preferred
- Experience with other CRM systems or BI / data analytics tool
- High energy and independent
- High ethics and integrity
- Good working attitude and keen leaner
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary and cafeteria.
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Application: stj4100479 at starjobs.hrszoftver dot hu
- Asszisztencia / Adminisztráció
Utoljára aktualizálva : 2017-12-14 18:06:27