ISS Vezető utánpótlás program - Management Trainee Programme (18 months)
ISS Facility Services Kft.
Join the 18 months ISS Global Management Trainee programme
What we offer:
- You will be allocated a high-profile member of our executive management team as your personal coach and mentor
- You will then work through tours of duty in our largest areas of operation and leadership development activities at a local regional and global level
- During the programme, you will go through a three-month international placement where you will be placed at a different country and get insight into our global footprint
- Once you have completed the 18-month programme, our aim is to offer you a management position
- Our long-term expectation is that you will move into a senior manager role
- We offer good terms of employment, engaged management and attractive development possibilities
Are you Trainee material?
- You have a business-related degree and some work experience, either from an internship or a job during your studies
- You see your future within executive management and are ready to invest time and effort in your career
- You enjoy a complex challenge and demonstrate the right analytical, decision-making and executive potential for supporting customers in their business development
- Your ambitious mindset is balanced by your respectful and empathetic attitude towards the people around you
- You are also a strong communicator – in both written and spoken English – and you acknowledge the need to walk the talk in terms of company culture, and values
If you wish to join the ISS Global Management Trainee Programme, you should prepare for an intensive recruitment process. You will meet highly professional recruitment specialists and managers, who will support your learning and personal development. The process culminates at our assessment
centres in March, where our country managers and other key executives will participate as assessors.
If you are interested in our Management Trainee Programme, send you CV to the email address below.
- Diákmunka / Szakmai gyakorlat
Utoljára aktualizálva : 2017-12-14 18:06:29