Project Coordinator (Software Development Center) – Veszprém (Reference number: BV-1956)
Man at Work Kft.
- Direct and manage project development, coordinate the SW development activities
- Planning of the SW project in collaboration with the project team
- Manage issues, participate and lead problem solving which are relevant for the software
- Create and maintain project related documentation, reporting the project state to the management
- Escalate not solvable issues with the given resources
- Ensure proper communication to the project team and to the customer
- University or technical college degree in engineering (electrical, mechanical, informatics or comparable)
- At least 3 years working experience in a project management
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English, Hungarian knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Programming knowledge (C/C++)
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
Place of work:
Profile of our partner:
Man at Work Humánszolgáltató és Személyzeti Tanácsadó Kft. is looking for colleagues for a multinational automobile industry company's Development Center.
How to apply for the job:
If you are interested in our job advertisement, please send your application to our e-mail address with reference number BV-1956.
- IT / Informatika
Utoljára aktualizálva : 2018-03-08 12:29:20