Technical Lead / Test Manager - Budapest (Referenciaszám: BV-2094)
Man at Work Kft.
- Strong expertise in Performance Engineering / Load & Stress Testing activities
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of performance Test projects
- Oversees all aspects of projects
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project
- Participate in performance test requirements reviews
- Create Testconcept documentation
- Identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, training, defining support procedures)
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability
- Ability to develop and review performance test plan and test scenarios
- University/College degree in the field of IT / ISTQB Foundation
- Advanced (technical) certificate preferred
- Fluent German and intermediate English knowledge expected
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in performance Testing field or in related area
- Good thinking and analyzing skills
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Strong understanding of performance testing methodologies best practices
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming language such as C# and Java
- Nice to have Skills/Experiences: Win Runner, Quality Center (Test Director), Performance Center, VuGen, Monitoring tools, DynaTrace, Sitescope.
Place of work:
Profile of our partner:
A Man at Work Humánszolgáltató és Személyzeti Tanácsadó Kft. is looking for a colleague for a multinational service company.
How to apply for the job:
If you are interested in our job advertisement, send your application to our e-mail address and give the number of the position (BV-2094).
- IT / Informatika
Utoljára aktualizálva : 2018-02-27 18:02:03